When You Want a Standout...
ATI encourages technical excellence and achievement through the exchange of new ideas, opportunities for continuing education, and publication of research results.
We provide above fair-market salaries, extensive employee fringe benefits, and participation in ATI's Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) retirement program.
ATI has several immediate full-time openings.
All candidates must have U.S. citizenship and be eligible for a Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance.
If interested in one of the following opportunities, please send us your resume.
Electrical Engineer/Software Engineer/Systems Analyst in Washington, DC
Professionals with a solid background in C++/C programming to develop an architecture for radar and dynamic systems for modeling and simulation codes. Knowledge of DSP, wideband receivers, radar, general electronic warfare concepts, real-time operating systems, and Windows and Linux development.
* MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or Computer Science; 0-10 years of experience.
Electrical Engineer/Software Engineer in Washington, DC
The positions require an understanding of optical systems, control systems, prototype system design and development, and test and evaluation.
* BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering; 0-3 years of experience.
Electrical Engineer - Hardware Oriented in Washington, DC
Professionals with a solid background in electrical engineering needed to support the design, develop, test, and evaluation of electro-optical and laser sensors and systems and their associated platforms.
* BS or MS in Electrical Engineering; 0-3 years of experience.
Electro-Optical Research and Development in Washington, DC
The positions include tasking primarily in electro-optical (EO) modeling and simulation and scene generation and secondarily in EO analytical, experimental, and field testing areas. Requires skills in optics, lasers, image processing, and software tools for modeling and simulation, sensor algorithm, and data reduction and analysis.
* MS or PhD in Optics and Laser Technologies, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science with specialty in Geometric and Visual Computing, Mechanical Engineering.
High Performance Computing Specialist / Senior SW Developer in Washington, DC
Senior Software Developer to support electronic warfare modeling and simulation, particularly to improve the speed of processing without losing model accuracy or fidelity.
* MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering or Physics; 5 years of experience.
Senior Data Analyst in Indian Head, Maryland
Professionals with 5-10 years of experience; self-starter, coordinator, and administrator, who is able to work with others to achieve a common goal.
* 5-10 years of data analysis experience.
Computer Scientist in King George (Dahlgren), Virginia
Professionals with ten years of computer science experience.
* BS in Computer Science or related field; 10 years of experience.
Senior Systems Engineer in King George (Dahlgren), Virginia
Requirements development, system engineering plan development, and other various systems engineering evolutions.
* BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Engineering, Systems Engineering, Mathematics, or Physical Science; 10 years of experience.